Click here to register! Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Progression Athletics International. We will be conducting a basketball, soccer and football clinic for foster youth in Ventura
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Progression Athletics International.
We will be conducting a basketball, soccer and football clinic for foster youth in Ventura County.
The process to volunteer is as follows;
- Register below with your personal information
- Grant access for a background check (no cost)
- Upon approval of the background check be contacted by volunteer coordinator
- Review orientation materials and event expectations
- Show up to volunteer 15 minutes before event
We have a partnership with Ventura County and excited to work with local foster youth. We welcome volunteers from all backgrounds. People often ask if you need to be an expert to come out and work with the kids. You DO NOT need to be an expert or have any sports experience what so ever. You simply need to have a passion to help kids and support them. We hope to see you at an upcoming event! Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- No, all volunteers are welcome and no ID necessary.
What are my parking options getting to the event?
- There is a parking lot in front of the basketball gym where we will meet.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
- Please come as you are, however athletic shoes and athletic clothing is encouraged. There are no photos or cell phones allowed on the campus so please leave all personal items in your car.
(Sunday) 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Santa Clara High School
2121 Saviers Road Oxnard, CA 93033
Progression Athletics Internationalinfo@progressionathletics.org